Minimotors now brings you the all-new design and beautifully constructed Dualtron Thunder 2 (Dualtron Thunder II)!
It’s now fitted with 72V40Ah (LG 21700) and instant peak power of up to 10,080W BLDC Dual Hub motors which easily get you to about 60mph and 106 miles (on Eco mode).
- 72V 40Ah battery (LG 21700)
- Up to 10080W BLDC Dual Hub Motor
- Up to 160km of range
- Up to 105km/h top speed
- 5 Step Adjustable Suspension
- 11″ Ultra Wide Tubeless Tire
- NUTT hydraulic brakes + 160mm Disk
Now available in EZWheel Canada!
Dualtron Thunder II
- Motor: Up to 10,080 watts from BLDC dual hub motors
- Battery: 72 volt - 40 Ah - LG M50T cells
- Charge time: 28 hours with standard charger, 14 hours with 2 standard chargers, 6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 160km (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: Up to 105km/h (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and new design Tail Light, Brake Light, Turn Signals, and Bottom Mood Lights
- Built in Horn
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 105 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Optional Parts: Seat, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount