The Dualtron X2 ultra-performance electric scooter is an amped-up sequel to Minimotors’ flagship Dualtron X. It’s among the best of the best. The 8,300W BLDH hub motors deliver up to 100km/h top speed (depending on the rider and conditions). With hydraulic brakes, 13 inch ultra wide tires and adjustable hydraulic suspension, you’ll have excellent control and customized cushion against rough terrain. This is as close to a racing-level vehicle as you can get in a production model.
- The X2 is an elite 145-pound performance vehicle with dual batteries, a primary 72V 42 Ah LG battery and sub 11V 14 Ah Li-ion battery.
- The primary battery powers the X2 for a ridiculously long range of up to 150km.
- The sub battery powers the remote-controlled LED lights and 2 USB charging ports (5V 1.2A)
- Ultrawide 13-inch tubeless tires, hydraulic brakes with 160 mm discs, and hydraulic 19-step suspension make this road rocket soar.
- High-end features for a vehicle-grade experience with Aviation aluminum alloy build, folding handlebars, built-in handlebar extender, built-in steering damper, EY3 finger throttle, LCD display, and dual voltmeters
- Motor: MAX 8,300 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt - 42 Ah - 3,024Wh - LG 3500 cells main pack with a 12 volt - 16 Ah - 192Wh stem battery for lighting and accessories
- Tires: 13" x 5" Tubeless
- Charge time: 8+ hours with the fast charger, 3.5+ hours for the sub battery
- Max range: 150km (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to 100km/h (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 145 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers